Canada Tax Tools, Tips and Templates
Maintaining records in an organized and timely manner helps you meet your accounting, reporting and tax obligations more easily and efficiently.
The Canada tax templates and checklists below are courtesy of Christine Raffan, CPA and will offer easy, effective bookkeeping and tax checklists so that all of your tax documents can be completed correctly and on time. It is our pleasure to provide these Canada tax resources to help simplify the management of your financial records.
· Bookkeeping Template
· Personal Tax Package for Self Employed Individuals
· Important Deadlines
· Checklist of items required for year end preparation
· Business Income & Expenses
· Personal Tax T1 Checklist
· Motor Vehicle Expenses
· Home Office Expenses
· Real Estate Worksheet
In addition to the above Canadian tax tips, tools, and templates, you may find the following Canadian tax websites to be useful:
· Canada Revenue Agency
· Certified General Accountants of Ontario
· Jamie Golombek, Tax and Accounting columnist
· MoneySense Calculators
· Ministry of Labour – Employment Standards
· Canada Pension Plan
· Foreign Exchange Historical Rates
Also, download this PDF document about obtaining your HST Transitional Credit for small businesses.